Houston, TX 77064
Salary: $60,000.00 to $100,000.00 /year
Duncan Security is looking for a highly motivated, sales professional to work with us in our homeowner sales division. We provide the qualified leads and you bring your knowledge of home security technology to homeowners. This is a full commission position and your earning potential is based on your ability to close the deal! The right candidate will be located in West or NW Houston and have a proven record in sales and closing deals.
Datasmart/Duncan Security is a provider of new home structured wiring, security, and custom audio/video systems with new home builders in the greater Houston area. Duncan Security is an established security alarm company and has been a leading provider of security alarm monitoring services for 17 years. We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. With our innovative strategies, we have earned the opportunity to work for the largest national homebuilders serving the local Houston market. Duncan Security offers affordable and easy-to-use interactive services enabling customers to access/control their home lighting, cameras and/or alarm system remotely through a smart phone or other device.
- Responsible for achieving all monthly sales targets.
- Qualify leads, close sales, and effectively sign up new clients and use referral based closing methods to increase your sales pool.
- Effectively manage brand presence in assigned territories.
- Build and maintain builder relationships in assigned territories.
- Expert in customer relationships, conflict resolution, negotiation, and customer service.
What are the benefits?
- A lucrative commission structure with uncapped incomes averaging $60,000+ annually
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-term and Long-term disability benefits
- 401k and 401k company matching
- Advancement opportunities
- Being a part of a flourishing company that values and rewards hard work
- Bonus incentives
What are the requirements?
- Must pass pre-employment background check and MVR check
- Ability to work a flexible schedule that accommodates customers – evenings & Saturdays
- Self-driven, high integrity and accountability with a strong work ethic
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- A backbone for negotiating and the ability to handle conflict
You are more than just a number to us. We invest in your success through training, mentoring and support.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission