Website Datasmart/Duncan Security
Job Summary: This position is responsible for helping the department and other technicians with their Audio/Visual projects or duties.
- Have basic Audio/Video knowledge.
- Help technicians with hanging TVs that might require two people.
- Connecting receivers or other basic audio equipment.
- Connecting Sonos products to the system.
- Performing basic network installs.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Clean driving record.
- Basic networking skills.
- Sonos experience a plus.
- Experience with hanging TVs and connecting audio equipment.
- Ability to provide great customer service and problem solve customer concerns.
- Good interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement.
- Lifting, carrying, pushing and/or pulling; some climbing and balancing, kneeling, crouching and/or crawling.
- Driving to customer homes to perform service is required.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.