Website Datasmart/Duncan Security
Job Summary: This position is responsible for the scheduling, service, and administration work for the Builder Account Managers (BAMs). This includes the scheduling of equipment, Builder assistance, service, and anything else related for all builder model homes. It also assists the BAMs as needed.
- Contacts builders after trim stage for information on model homes for model activation, power/internet, equipment install date, and service requests. Updates Netsuite reports and tickets accordingly.
- Creates and maintains tickets for model home equipment installation, service calls, and warranty service calls.
- Schedules model home equipment installations. Prepares tickets for equipment installs for model homes. Verifies floor plans and sales orders for what was sold while adding to tickets. Follows up on tickets for incomplete jobs or confirms equipment install is complete. Updates Netsuite reports when complete so BAMs can conduct final walk through.
- Works with BAMs to make sure all installs and service calls are complete for each model home. Creates tickets and schedules anything that is outstanding to be installed/completed, researching previous tickets as needed. (Duncan Security Service Department schedules service for all monitored model homes.)
- Makes sure all purchase orders/service tickets are approved and properly billed as billable/paid in full or under warranty. Requests PO amounts from Builders as needed.
- Maintains all tracking and reporting as needed for all model homes including updating model tracking reports, verifying and entering daily job orders for scheduling, and print reports to complete daily tasks/incomplete tickets.
- Answers calls and emails from Builders. Works with BAMs to schedule model home service calls from Builders. Responsible for making sure all service jobs are completed.
- Assists technicians with their specific job questions.
- Communicates and coordinates with other departments as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Great interpersonal and written communication and organizational skills are necessary.
- Ability to provide great customer service and problem solve Builder concerns.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to perform duties with a high degree of accuracy with a strong focus on quality.
- A positive attitude of teamwork and continuous improvement.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.