Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
The Main Office Admin is the front facing position for the Main Office/Company. This person is responsible for maintaining the appearance of the Main Office lobby while greeting and assisting customers, and helping employees of the Main Office and builders with their requests. Handles and routes all incoming phone calls.
- Participates in answering and directing incoming calls courteously and efficiently, including utilizing the phone system to locate staff.
- Greets and assists customers and other visitors coming to the Main Office.
- Straightens and keeps the appearance of the Main Office lobby neat as needed.
- Processes and handles weekly and monthly builder reports and inquiries for other departments.
- Prepares sales reports using Excel.
- Verifies Production calendar for next day scheduling.
- Check tech time ins.
- Orders office supplies or anything else needed for the Main Office.
- Performs any other duties as assigned.
- Requirements include a high school degree or equivalent and experience in a customer service or clerical position.
- Must have a strong customer service orientation and attention to detail.
- Strong computer experience with Microsoft Office desired.
- Must have strong phone skills.
- Must be able to multitask.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.