Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
Job Summary: Our design center sales consultants work hand in hand with our builder design centers to provide a focused, informative and valuable home technology consultation with the goal of helping each home buyer understand the full technology potential of their particular home plan and building a personalized technology product package.
- Serving as technology consultant and sales representative to customer prospects as assigned, including:
- New homeowners for designated builders and/or design centers;
- Existing homeowners in after-market home technology product/service sales.
- Timely completion of wiring layout (using Company-approved software) and technology product/service sales orders for builders/customers, following defined standard Company procedures.
- Creation of customer after-market estimates/quotes (including layout, estimate and statement of work) using cost and pricing parameters set by the Company and Company-approved software.
- Obtaining after-market estimate/quote approval from designated Company authority prior to presentation to customer.
- Completion of customer sales contract and any other required documents for approval/signature by customer.
- Collection of customer payment(s) according to terms of sales contract.
- Assisting installation personnel with information to ensure correct installation.
- Maintaining contact with customers during and after implementation to help ensure satisfaction and cultivate follow-up/reference business opportunities.
- Fostering and maintaining a positive business relationship with builder(s).
- Scheduling with home builders and customer to provide comprehensive technology consultations/demonstrations.
- Managing the flow of the defined sales process utilizing defined sales tools and products.
- Providing customer recommendations/estimates based on the customer’s wants and needs to internal and builder staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Skill Requirements:
- Prior technology sales experience.
- Knowledge of home technologies, audio, video, home security.
- Home builder experience a plus.
- Strong communication skills to confidently explain information and converse with customers/clients.
- Microsoft Office, Netsuite, estimating software experience.
- Organizational skills to effectively process all paperwork/products.
- Self-confidence to take the initiative and manage.
- Achievement-motivated to work with Datasmart to set and surpass goals.
Office based environment, or design center setting.
High school diploma or equivalent.
Monday – Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.