Website Datasmart/Duncan Security LLC
We’re looking for experienced low-voltage structured wiring technicians, capable of performing installations and repairs across the greater Houston area.
Job Requirements for Low Voltage Installers:
- Install, retrofit and terminate CAT5, CAT6 AND RG6 cabling systems
- Install, program and troubleshooting alarm systems
- Install and service central vacuum systems
- Install and service basic audio systems
- Retrofit new wires
- Test all devices within the residence
- Train customers on products
- Maintain truck inventory
- Customer service to builders/homeowners
- Quality control inspections
- Assist contract crews on job sites
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills
- Ability to climb into attics and lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work independently and under p
- Organizational skills and self-starter
- Clean driving record
- Clean background record
- Security License
- Fire Alarm License is a major PLUS!
- Competitive compensation package based on skill and experience.
- paid vacation
- sick leave
- short-term disability.
- Company sponsored life insurance and long-term disability.
- 401k and 401k company matching!
To apply for this job please visit www.datasmartllc.com.